- High success rate expected. No refunds! Free treatments if needed for the next ten (10) years.
- No lifestyle modifications or change of job. No need for burdensome FMLA.
- Return to your job, your school, and your family free of pain, anxiety, and depression.
- Tolerated for ages 10-90 years old, our treatment spans all sub-types of migraine categories and trigeminal neuralgia.
- Normally, just one session treatment with over 95% resolution rate for a long period.
- No downtime. No major side effects or adverse reactions.
- No surgical procedure. No stereotactic radiofrequency (RFR). No percutaneous stereotactic radiofrequency (RSR). No microvascular decompression procedure. No radiation of TG-Nerve Gamma Knife Radiosurgery. No nerve stimulation or nerve stimulator implants.
- No Botox. No more expensive, burdensome emergency room visits and hospitalizations.
- No abortive or preventive medications may be required at all.
- The 5% non-responding category may suffer from congenital deformities in the path of the trigeminal nerve in the skull, traumatic cervicogenic lesions, or ocular abnormalities, TMJ & jaw deformities, and other unknown causes.
- We proudly offer free treatment to visually deprived individuals suffering from migraines and craniofacial neuralgia.
- We educate and transfer our knowledge and procedure for free to the developing country medical communities.
Meet the Doctor
The “Modern Old-Fashioned Doctor”
Faro T. Owiesy, MD, has been practicing medicine for 41 years. He is a multi-specialty and internationally trained physician. Dr. Owiesy is Board Certified in Urgent Care Medicine. His recent US training includes Family Practice at the University of Texas at Galveston (UTMB). He completed his fellowship in Children and Adult Burn and Reconstructive Surgery at UTMB-Galveston and Shriner’s Burn Hospital for Children in Galveston, Texas. He completed a Neurology fellowship in Houston, Texas.
Learn more about Cure Migraine Treatment by visiting these links:
- Our View of Migraine Disease
- Craniofacial Parasympathetic Ganglia
- Understanding the Topography of the Autonomic Nervous System in Humans
Connect with Us
For more inquiries and consultation schedules, feel free to contact us at your convenience. You may send us a message online by clicking here or call us at 888-377-8444.